Putting you first in the recruitment process

Trapeze Recruitment was founded by an independent recruitment professional with 20 years’ experience within the recruitment industry in Kent.

 
 

Our Specialisms

Office & Professional - Technical & Engineering - Sales & Marketing - Manufacturing & Logistics - Management & Executive - The Food & Fresh Produce Industry

Permanent & Temporary recruitment experts, utilising a wealth of experience to specialise in:

  • Office & Professional
  • Technical & Engineering
  • Sales & Marketing
  • Manufacturing & Logistics
  • Management & Executive
  • The Food & Fresh Produce Industry

We pride ourselves on providing an extremely professional and efficient recruitment service. Unheard of in the recruitment industry, no sales or financial targets are set at Trapeze. The motivation to succeed is derived from our passion to place the right candidate in the right position, meeting everyone’s expectations as efficiently as possible.

Finding that right person to join your team may be becoming increasing difficult. Trapeze has the ability and knowledge to quickly invest in the resources and time required to attract the skills and attributes you require.

Only 30% of the jobs we fill are filled by candidates applying for the position; we actually find and approach the other 70%. The right candidate is always out there. They may not know they were looking for a new job, until we find and approach them with an opportunity they just need to know more about – after all, that is human nature. Our approach to no sales or financial targets ensures our team have the time to invest in finding the right candidates and rise of social media has made everyone approachable.

Our values

Why choose Trapeze?

Pleasurable

Friendly, approachable, open and understanding.

Professional

Experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated, empathetic and efficient.

Patient

Understanding, compassionate, cooperative, perceptive and persistent

Pride

Passionate, caring, articulate, determined and committed.

Becoming a candidate

A pleasurable, professional and totally transparent experience.

Our candidates' career desires and expectations are our priority - we truly listen and act upon what our candidates are seeking. We are extremely proud to be working with many market-leading organisations, and therefore providing excellent career opportunities with organisations whose employees are their greatest asset.

Contact us

We don't like to brag, but it is great to share positive feedback

“Thanks for your help in recruiting both permanent and temporary staff for us over the last 18 months or so. What we really appreciate is your attention to detail in gaining an understanding of our needs. That is, both the skills and qualities required for a particular job role and perhaps more importantly, the attitude/aptitude of people that fit the culture and ethos of our business. It really is a bespoke service for us!”

Clive GroombridgeDirector

“We have used Trapeze for their recruitment and were fully satisfied with the high standard of applications submitted, the quality service received and the outstanding levels of communication throughout. This resulted in an excellent placement being made for our business”

Martyn YoungDirector

“I have worked with Jo for over 8 years, she is extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge of the Kent employment market and recruitment in general is exceptional and she is always happy to provide support or advice when required. On a personal level I find her friendly, open and honest, possessing a clear passion for people and recruitment.”

Emma BullockHR Manager

Looking for a new position.

Check out our current vacancies, or join our Facebook Group to keep updated with all new vacancies immediately.

Looking to recruit.

If you have a Permanent or Temporary requirement to fill, contact us today – you will not be disappointed.